The Administrator does not transfer the collected data outside the European Economic Area, unless the delivery of the Goods at the express request of the Customer is to be made outside this area. The transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area takes place under one of the following conditions:
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure that personal data being processed is protected against hazards and categories of data protected, in particular, protects data against unauthorized access, being taken by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of applicable laws and changes, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator appropriately provides the following technical measures to prevent the collection and modification of personal data sent electronically by unauthorized persons:
– Securing the data set against unauthorized access.
– SSL certificate.
– the processing is carried out by an entity in relation to which a decision confirming an adequate level of protection has been issued;
– processing is carried out by an entity that participates in the Privacy Shield Program;
– the processing is performed by the entity within the framework of binding corporate rules.